[ChainPoint] I am Sorry for the problem.

Tim Ard timard at forestapps.com
Mon Nov 30 15:38:33 EST 2009

Hello All:

I apologize and am truly sorry for the inconvenience! . It seems everyone's
panic started a reply volcano.

Please don't send any more cancel  notices.  Give us a chance to fix this. I
have to apologize for the problem with the messages email system. I assure
you it is corrected and won't happen again. It's not necessary to cancel.

I Thought the new system was working great..   It will now.

What a way to start a new connection. Please be patient with us.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard

Forest Applications Training, Inc.

http://www.forestapps.com