[ChainPoint] The ChainPoint flood is residing.... Read This before replying!

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Mon Nov 30 19:09:58 EST 2009

The ChainPoint flood is residing..  Please bear with me and delete the
multitude of emails you have received.

Please do not send any more cancellations at this time. When you reply to
the messages  if it shows

TO: "chainpoint at forestapps.com" in to address, it sends it to all
subscribers and it is making the problem worse and longer lasting.  The mail
list has over 2000 members. It will continue looping the reply's..

I have all the mail list shut down at present but it will take a bit to
clear up.

Please send any communications right now to timard at forestapps.com if you
must complain or be removed.

This was an honest mistake and I'm sorry.

Forest Applications Training and Tim Ard would appreciate you staying
connected at this present time. You  will not be overloaded with email in
the future.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard

Forest Applications Training, Inc.