[ChainPoint] July 2010 Train the Trainer...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Apr 14 21:35:41 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note introducing another Train the Trainer Workshop set for
July 19-23, 2010 in Susanville, California.

This training site will be awesome and making it a training experience you
do not want to miss. The link has actual photos of the training location.
Check out the webpage we have prepared with some of the details. If you have
any other questions please email me and I will try to answer them.

I am looking forward to seeing you there...

Susanville Workshop - http://www.forestapps.com/training/California2010.html

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.