[ChainPoint] An Accident...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Tue Apr 27 21:30:34 EDT 2010

Hi All,

The article this week is one from the past but I was reminded this week how
important it is to understand the term... We have to always remember the
definition and the process of working around them.

http://www.forestapps.com/accident.html

Make your plans to attend what will be an awesome training week in the
California mountains. Susanville Train the Trainer -
http://www.forestapps.com/training/California2010.html

Remember you can join our Fan Page and Group on Face Book to keep up with
ForestApps activities.

Follow our travel and training on Twitter        @ForestApps

Looking for comments on the eVideo Intro DVD... Did you receive yours? Send
us a note on your thoughts timard at forestapps.com  If not you can order your
copy from the eStore at http://www.forestapps.com

Make complete plans and share with those at the worksite... Prevent those
Unplanned Events!

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.