[ChainPoint] Strong, Stabile Oaks

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Sun Aug 22 18:31:23 EDT 2010

Hi ChainPoint¹s,

This week the article is on business. The business of communicating with an
audience. Whether it¹s training or a performance, it is important that your
training program, especially one directed toward chain saw safety, storm and
disaster preparedness, be well organized and motivates the attendees to a
standing ovation. To insure program buy-in, to teach techniques and motivate
use, it is important. See how an interesting recent acquaintance relates to
training.

http://www.forestapps.com/articles/StrongStabileOaks.htm

Order a 7/32 Chain Sharp this week and receive a ForestApps Intro eVideo
FREE... Now through Sept 1st only. At the eStore on the website.
Www.forestapps.com

The new Elvex Tectra Helmet and ProGuard Full System is available now from
your Elvex Dealer. Check the website ­
http://www.Elvex.com

The Woolpower products are linked off our website and eStore. Cooler weather
is coming....  But I can tell you the socks have been great during these 100
degree work days.

For pant style comfortable leg protection - the SwedPro denim pants from
Gransfors Bruks are awesome!

I just received a smaller Stihl saw with the new Picco Duro chain. Carbide
tipped extended pitch 3/8 chain. I am going to be mounting an Oregon
PowerSharp on the saw for a comparison of these chains in the next few
weeks. Perfect info for the Tree Service or the more meticulous firewood¹er
or rancher. Stop by your local dealer and start your own study...

People are noticing the new Bus Graphics... I received a picture from
Cranberry Twp, PA. I¹m Sending Sean Conners an eVideo DVD for sending in the
photo of the bus.

Check out the Strong, Stabile Oaks....

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard