[ChainPoint] Wedging Our Way....

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Mar 3 14:04:58 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I just finished an article on wedges and wedge use that I have been working
on for weeks. I wanted to go ahead and send it on to you.  It's large so
probably best to go to the website to read it or print.

Wedging <http://www.forestapps.com/articles/wedging_our_way.html> .

Also..

The March Special is posted at the eStore also.. Time to try a
<http://www.forestapps.com/e-book/eStore.htm>  case of 50Fuel.

There is one slot still open in the Train the Trainer Workshop March 22-26th
. However the Monday 22nd  Demo Workshop is wide open. If you have a Church
group, business, friends or just anyone who may want more chain saw
knowledge that  would like to visit Trussville for the 22nd workshop have
them register. Cost is $50 and includes a T-Shirt and Lunch. Groups may
contact me for discounted rates. Register online at our website..

The Trussville/Leeds, AL area has the Bass Pro Mega Store and Barber's
Motorcycle and Motorsports Museum. Let alone the beauty of the Rugged
Quarter. Hotel's, restaurant's are plentiful and reasonable.

The first day workshop is important to the training element for the
participants in the rest of the week activities. Come on out, participate
and enjoy!

Take a minute and invite your friends to go to our website and subscribe to
ChainPoint
<http://mail.forestapps.com/mailman/listinfo/chainpoint_forestapps.com>  so
they can be connected to this elite group! Thank You!

I'll connect again next week.. Have a great weekend!

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard

Forest Applications Training, Inc.

Phone: 770.222.2511

http://www.forestapps.com

We have an eStore for items  discussed in our programs... eStore
<http://www.forestapps.com/e-book/eStore.htm>

cid:image002.png at 01CAADC6.42F36E20