[ChainPoint] New Helmet... Old Helmet

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Sun Mar 14 19:24:06 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

The article this week is about new and old helmets. Check yours and see what
the date is.. Read though the article at ForestApps.com - press the TectraT
link to be transported there. Tectra
<http://www.forestapps.com/articles/tectra.html> T

For those just joining our ChainPoint eNewsletter you can visit our website
to read old articles by clicking the link Articles/Info
<http://www.forestapps.com/news.html>  from the homepage.

If you are located in the Birmingham, AL area come join us for our Chainsaw
Safety Workshop Monday, March 22nd at the Rugged Quarter near Trussville.
You must pre-register to attend. Register
<http://www.forestapps.com/Outlines/rugged_quarter.html>

We have new items at the eStore. We started the eStore to support those
attending our training classes that say they have a hard time finding some
items. If you try your local dealer (we suggest that first) and they do not
have or cannot get the items for you - the eStore is for you. Visit for
details and prices at the eStore
<http://www.forestapps.com/e-book/eStore.htm> .

The eVideo Introduction DVD is getting very close to release. It should be
mailing the first week of April. Rob Lagerstrom of Streamline Studio has
directed and produced this DVD  and it is GREAT! We have over 150 going out
to those of you who sent in early requests FREE. You can thank TruSouth Oil
and www.50Fuel.com  for making it possible for those first free copies and
the mailing costs. The DVD is going to retail for $19.95 at the eStore. You
can reserve and purchase a copy if you were not in the first 150 requests at
eVideo Intro <http://www.forestapps.com/videos.html> . Buy
<http://www.forestapps.com/e-book/evideo_order_page.html>  eVideo Intro.

We are now filling training dates for the second half of 2010. If you are
considering chain saw training for late summer or fall now is the time to
contact Laura at forestapps.com .

Thank you all for the overwhelming communications and subscriptions to
ChainPoint! More people are getting connected to ChainPoint every day. If
all your friends are not connected to ChainPoint eNewsletter tell them to
sign up..  ChainPoint
<http://mail.forestapps.com/mailman/listinfo/chainpoint_forestapps.com>

You can also follow us on Twitter  @ForestApps and on FaceBook. See those
links on our homepage.

Have a great week!

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard

Forest Applications Training, Inc.

Phone: 770.222.2511

http://www.forestapps.com

We have an eStore for items  discussed in our programs... eStore
<http://www.forestapps.com/e-book/eStore.htm>

cid:image002.png at 01CAADC6.42F36E20