[ChainPoint] Barnes and Noble...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Mon May 3 18:51:47 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

On this weeks ChainPoint I mistakenly left off a link to Barnes and Noble
eBooks. If you don¹t have a copy of the Forest Applications eBook now is the
time to order it while on sale at B&N. The version doesn¹t have the video
clips but has everything else... You can go to our website and order the
eVideo Intro DVD and have the video information in High Definition DVD to go
with the eBook.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Complete-Guide-to-Chain-Saw-Safety-and-
Directional-Felling/Tim-Ard/e/9780615319230/?itm=1&USRI=tim+ard?tabname=cust
review

One of the best gifts you can give you Mom for Mother¹s Day is your chain
saw safety.... Order your copies today.

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.