[ChainPoint] New PFERD CS-X

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Mon Nov 15 08:37:27 EST 2010

Hi ChainPoint Friends...

Hope you are approaching a fantastic week ahead!

I am heading for two days training with the Virginia DCR then back home
Friday for the Thanksgiving celebration week. One more travel trip to
California for 10 days and our workshops will be complete for 2010. It¹s
been AWESOME!

Spent about half of last Friday playing with the New PFERD ChainSharp CS-X
tool. Check out my review below. Press the article link. You can also find
it under the Articles/Info link of our website main page.

In honor of the CS-X introduction I have a great deal for you on the
original ChainSharp. Order the ChainSharp from the eStore this week only and
I will throw in the shipping free! You must mark the order for pickup
however to keep the shipping charges from calculating. That¹s your part...
No credits on shipping charges if you don¹t select the for pick up
option...! It would still be a great deal though. ChainPoint subscribers
ONLY please!

Tell your friends (and you too) to wear their PPE. There are 27,160 chainsaw
cuts a year according to the 2008 CPSC figures. That doesn¹t sound like a
lot, considering all the saws out there but if you divide it by the days in
a year, there are an average of 75 incidents a day! Ouch... Visit
www.Elvex.com and let me know what you need....

Some new kit additions are available for the Oregon® PowerSharp you can view
at http://www.powersharp.com

Let me know what you think about the CS-X article... Send me a quick message
back   info at forestapps.com

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.

O 770.222.2511

Twitter  @ForestApps

Join us on FaceBook too!

http://www.forestapps.com

See the New PFERD ChainSharp CS-X article

http://www.forestapps.com/articles/PFERDChainsharpCS-XSharpeningSawChainforH
omeTreeCareLoggingArboristsFirewood.htm