[ChainPoint] Tectra Helmet wins an award...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Oct 27 16:14:02 EDT 2010

Hi ChainPoints,

Working on a couple of new articles and a product review but to be honest
I¹m a little behind. We have been on the road since Sept 19th and have three
weeks to go.... So until I get things finished, here are a couple updates...

Look below for the news from Elvex. The Tectra was awarded a unique award. I
had a feeling it was something to get involved with since first seeing the
sample. I think it is the most comfortable and balanced hardhat that has
come into the market in a long time. I guess the OHS thinks so too... Get
your own award winning head protection from your local Elvex Dealer, our
Forest Apps eStore or http://www.Elvex.com

Bob Marczak, National Sales Manager at Elvex is now a graduate of the
ForestApps Two-Day Chainsaw program. Congrats Bob and Elvex...

Check out this article on Ethanol Fuel
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Outdoor-Power-Equipment-bw-1652577331.html?x=0

Stihl¹s Ethanol Statement (thanks to Winston Rall and Dan Peterson USFS for
sending) ­ Stihl Fuel Recommnedations.pdf attachment

We are in Massachusetts the rest of this week and next then off to Norfolk,
VA to work training with the Coast Guard....

Join us on Face Book and Twitter.... @ForestApps  The latest Forest
Applications News in real time!

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.

O 770.222.2511

http://www.forestapps.com

Safety Cap gets Product of the year award!

Elvex new Tectra safety cap challenges the appearance and functionality of
traditional safety caps.
Tectra offers a choice of ventilated or dielectric versions, as well as
pin-lock and ratchet suspensions. The helmet is designed especially to
accept accessories Tested to ANSI Z89.1-2009.
Learn more.
http://www.elvex.com/sc-50.htm