[ChainPoint] Some OVER items...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Mon Dec 5 07:03:30 EST 2011

Hi ChainPoints,

Headed out to California this week to work with Santa Clara County near Gilroy, CA. Always great times at Mt. Madonna this time of year... The last training session for us for 2011.

A couple new products are worth a try for this winter... they also make great great Christmas Gifts:

Elvex Over Specs -  I have been using these for a couple months and they are SUPER!    If you wear prescription glasses these are awesome. Finally safety glasses to wear over your specs that are fashionable. Safety With Style!     http://www.elvex.com/OVR-Spec.htm

Another Over idea... DueNorth's Traction Aids for Ice and Snow. These go over your shoes or boots and give you extra traction for slick conditions.  http://www.duenorthproducts.com

Don't forget another great gift for your giving - The ForestApps eBook. See details on our website to order http://www.ForestApps.com

For those interested in the advanced chainsaw workshop to be held in North Georgia, I  am still working on finalizing the cutting site and hope to know something soon. Looks like the date could be late January or February.  More details to come.... thanks for your patience, it will be worth it.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
timard at forestapps.com

(O) 770.543.9862