[ChainPoint] Have a Safe New Year's Holiday...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Dec 28 21:04:31 EST 2011

I've gone back to school this week! I'm taking a few flight lessons and having a blast. Something I have always dreamed of doing- it's another check on my life list of things to accomplish. I have accomplished 15 to 45 degree turns, stalls, takeoff, landing. Most of all learning a lot about planning and using checklists. Tillman Aviation here at the airport in Rome, GA is awesome. Earl Tillman is my Pilot/instructor. Unbelievable training knowledge!

Did you receive an eBook reader of some type for Christmas? Remember the "Complete Guide to Chain Saw Safety and Directional Felling", otherwise known as the ForestApps eBook will read quite well electronically...  As a matter of fact it was one of the first publications out in the early 2000's in ebook form. Available from our website and from Barnes and Noble Nook. Great training review...

I came across this tool while out in California the first of December. It's called the TopSaw® Tool. It has everything but the kitchen sink for a sawyers RDT tool kit (see the pic below). Its like a kangaroo, even comes with its own pouch. Check em out at www.buytopsaw.com Spend a little of that holiday gift $...  Order one and tell them ForestApps sent ya!

The fine folks at TopSaw® sent some for prizes for upcoming training classes.

New Saw for Christmas? Don't forget to buy and wear all the necessary PPE!  www.Elvex.com

Ya'll have a Safe New Year's weekend!  We'll see ya in 2012...

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
timard at forestapps.com

(O) 770.543.9862