[ChainPoint] Off the Stump...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Feb 9 09:07:38 EST 2011

Hey ChainPoints,

I am kinda off the stump till Feb 28th working on some projects but I want to let you know there are some new things to watch on our YouTube site. Http://www.YouTube.com/ardtim

Hopefully that link keeps you on my channel. My videos are only on chainsaw safety and use... In case something else shows up on YouTube. Sorry in advance about it and disgusted with stuff on YouTube sometimes. It is a great video medium.

Let me know what you think of them... Info at ForestApps.com

The two day workshop for the first weekend in March (4&5) is filling up but there are still slots open. Contact Amsler's in Brooksville, FL or Laura for more details on the workshop and the costs. Laura at ForestApps.com  It would be a great trip to WARM Florida for some of you...

So far plans are, since everyone has attended a demo watching me, to do the hands-on felling and the day three storm debris limbing and bucking. You will pick up a lot of useful techniques in the two days.

Until then... Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter!

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.

Office - 770.222.2511