[ChainPoint] Help Needed...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Mon May 9 19:06:47 CDT 2011

Hi ChainPoints,

I am putting together an article to go out to storm and disaster response teams on the importance of training prior to the need.

I am asking if you would take a minute or two and write a short recap of how Forest Applications Training has helped you or your organization prepare to handle a clean up project.

This recap could be from the aspect of involvement in a training program or information from the website that has contributed to safety or productivity.

I want to thank you in advance for your help as I feel this will help others to seek training somewhere. Clean up work after storms takes many lives and injures many more.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.

Office - 770.222.2511