[ChainPoint] We've Moved...

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Mon Oct 17 21:55:06 EDT 2011

Hi ChainPoints!

We have been sorta quiet for a couple weeks but I can tell you we've been busy moving our home and office from Hiram to a fantastic property and potential training facility near Rome, GA. I'll be filling you in on details and hopefully some definite plans to hold our first training session there in January or February 2012. I have already received several interested participants for the session in Dawsonville mentioned in early weeks. I will most likely be moving it to the Rome area now. More to come soon...

We are in Illinois this week, New England for almost two weeks after that and then down to Norfolk VA and on to a week with VA DOT up until Thanksgiving week. Check out the detail on our event calendar found on our website. www.forestapps.com

I am working on an article around B3C Fuel Solutions for publication in a couple weeks... stay tuned to find out about their awesome products.  www.b3cfuelsolutions.com  Check them out online and at your local outlet.

It's a great time of year to promote safe and efficient chainsaw operations to your friends , family and employees. Order the ForestApps eBook from our website eStore or from Barnes and Noble's Nook Books online.

Please make note of a change in our office contact phone number - it's now 770-543-9862 should you wish to contact Laura for future training discussions.

Also Please make note of our new mailing and shipping address:

Forest Applications Training, Inc.
3361 Martha Berry Hwy
Suite 100, #143
Rome, GA 30165