[ChainPoint] Personal Note

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Tue Apr 10 20:49:18 EDT 2012

Hi ChainPoint's

I want to update you on Laura's family. Many of you have sent messages and talked to her by phone the past few weeks and learned of her mother being in the hospital.

We brought her home to Eagle's Nest Saturday. She had a great day Easter Sunday with family and friends coming by. Although still bedridden, she was having a great time. Early Monday morning she began having more breathing problems, probably heart valve related, and was unable to pull out of it. She passed away at about 4:20 pm Yesterday the 9th.

Laura and family stayed by her side for 7 weeks in the hospital and also in her last hours.

There will be a memorial service for her, Gail Tanner, Thursday evening April 12th at 6:30pm at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, Villa Rica, GA. A celebration of her life and memories. The family invites you to attend if you are in the area and if not your prayers during this time, for strength and peace, are greatly appreciated.

If you would like to send a remembrance, the family asks that a donation be sent in lieu of flowers to the Meals on Wheels project at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. A project she greatly enjoyed to be part of.

Meals on Wheels
Pleasant Grove Baptist Church
1003 Pleasant Grove Church Rd.
Villa Rica, GA  30180

770-459-5502

Mom, Gail Tanner, has made it possible for Laura and I to stay on the road the past 15 years. She handled all the "be the scenes" work that had to be done to maintain our home and make sure our eStore and training customers were always a priority. She will be missed more than one could ever imagine.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
timard at forestapps.com

(O) 770.543.9862