[ChainPoint] Storm Sawing

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Fri Mar 9 08:38:22 EST 2012

Hi ChainPoint's

The Storm Sawing workshop for March completed yesterday at Berry College. It was a great group and experience!

We have set tentative dates for the next workshop for June 26-28, 2012.  Check out the information and registration -

http://www.forestapps.com/e-book/mbcprograms.html

After watching the use of three or four helmet systems this week I thought a good article reprint would be http://www.forestapps.com/articles/tectra.html  check it out and visit www.elvex.com for more information.

I am headed to Providence Forge, VA for a week of Train the Trainer.... Have a great, safe,  week!

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
timard at forestapps.com

(O) 770.543.9862