[ChainPoint] Happy Happy Happy Holiday Season!

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Tue Dec 24 04:52:11 CST 2013

Hi ChainPoints

Today is a most important day in this Holiday Season.  It's the day when God, Mary and Joseph made statements that Jesus is coming soon.... That's the Christmas Eve message for all of us. Tomorrow is the day we celebrate His birth on earth. Today we celebrate - He is Coming Soon!

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you and a Happy Happy Happy New Year!

Thank you for an awesome 2013 training season!

We will be out of Training Workshops and our office until January 4th. Probably will  be checking emails occasionally. See You in 2014 ....

Good Sawing,
Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc.

O 770.543.9862