[ChainPoint] Wedge Power and 2017 Workshops

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Nov 30 06:23:09 CST 2016

Hi ChainPoints,

Hope all of you are well and getting ready for winter sawing season…

I want to pass along to you that we are putting together our calendar of training for upcoming months and would like to discuss any training opportunities in your area you would like for 2017.

We are trying to finalize a couple dates for Storm Sawing Workshops to be held here in Rome but we are trying to complete the "on the road" events before setting them. A lot of you have shown interest in these workshops and we are sorry we couldn't seem to get them together in 2016.

Let us know any workshop questions at info at ForestApps.com <mailto:info at ForestApps.com> or contact Laura at ForestApps.com <mailto:Laura at ForestApps.com>

I have also attached an article on Wedge Power. Its in PDF format so pictures are present. Discussing types and segment lift calculation. Let me know what you think.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
timard at forestapps.com

(O) 770.543.9862