[ChainPoint] Happy Thanksgiving!

ChainPoint Connections chainpoint at forestapps.com
Wed Nov 22 11:07:20 CST 2023

To all of you and your friends and family-
Happy Thanksgiving!

If you have not visited recently please check out a few things happening at Forest Applications Training.

YouTube Channel is growing but needs your support by Subscribing…. Please do so by entering @ForestApps on YouTube.

We are on FaceBook, Instagram and X also. Check us out….,,

The website www.ForestApps.com has updated news on future events and programs.

If you are interested in video conferencing with me for training or questions I have a studio setup with Zoom professional capabilities. Let me know…

Our eStore www.ForestApps.my Shopify.com has lots of super items you may be interested in. Friday all orders receive an added 20% off the entire order. That’s for  upcoming training, books, tools etc total order is 20% less.

Training is still taking place out in the field. We have two qualified instructors, and more in the works, to carry on ForestApps hands on programs in your area.

If you want to know more or have any questions send an email to info at forestapps.com

My health has limited our travel but I am busy with online communication and training to keep chainsaw safety forefront in your area and business.

Good Sawing,

Tim Ard
Forest Applications Training, Inc

www.ForestApps.com